valid from 1st Oct. 2022
|season pass for||Pre Sale until 6th Dec. 2022||Normal Tariff from 7th Dec. 2022 on|
|adults||€ 665,00||€ 739,00|
|U25 (age 2003 - 1997)||€ 599,00||€ 739,00|
|youth (age 2004 - 2006)||€ 465,00||€ 517,00|
|children (age 2007 - 2016)||€ 266,00||€ 296,00|
|disabled persons with more than 70 % invalidity||€ 465,00||€ 517,00|
Family Season Tickets SkiWelt:
- Buy a season ticket for each of 2 adults (parents) and the eldest child (or youth), and all other children get a free season ticket.
- Buy a season ticket for both an adult (mother or father) and the eldest child (or youth), and all other children get a free season ticket.
- Buy a season ticket for each of the two oldest children or youths, and all other children get a free season ticket.
- It is a condition of these reductions that all family members are resident at the same address.
- Acceptable proof is confirmation by the local housing authority or a valid passport or photo ID card bearing the address.
WOW! SO PRACTICAL! - THE WHOLE YEAR SEASON TICKET
When you buy a winter season ticket 22/23, pay an extra charge of just EUR 168,00 for adults, EUR 126,00 for youths and EUR 84,00 for children and enjoy a reduction on the summer season ticket 2023. This includes the unlimited use of all the open lifts and cable cars from May - October incl. the 7 theme parks of the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental lift operators.
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH § 24 DSG 2000 (AUSTRIAN DATA PROTECTION LAW) WITH REGARD TO "PHOTO COMPARE".
Please note that for access control purposes a reference photo of the lift ticket holder is recorded on our system the first time the holder passes through a camera-equipped turnstile. The lift staff will compare this reference photo with any other photos recorded when the holder passes through any subsequent camera-equipped turnstiles.
The reference photo will be deleted immediately upon expiry of the lift ticket, other photos at the latest 30 minutes after the holder has passed through any further turnstiles.
Please note that it is also possible to acquire lift tickets which are configured in such a way that no photo is recorded when the holder passes through a turnstile. But with such tickets the holder must be aware that s/he may be subjected to random checks by the lift staff.